Saturday, November 4, 2023

😋Pumpkin Dream Bars

Image


Hello ooseims,

I LOVE dream bars and I'm so surprised how long it's taken me to create one with fall flavors. But don't worry, I've got one now! Today, I'm sharing with you my No Bake Pumpkin Dream Bars recipe.

This cheesecake-like pumpkin dessert will be a huge hit this time of year. It's sure to disappear quickly.

This is sure to become your new go-to fall dessert. With layers of pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin spice pudding, and Cool Whip it's a creamy treat everyone will love.

Switch up your normal Thanksgiving pumpkin dessert by clicking here.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

Follow Me:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment