Wednesday, November 15, 2023

NEW! The Perfect Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe {And a Cookbook Update!}

Mel's Kitchen Cafe

It wouldn't be a Thanksgiving meal without this casserole!

My version of this iconic dish balances the flavors in the sweet filling and also offers just the right amount of golden, buttery topping (I mean, basically it's dessert streusel...let's call it what it is, right?). πŸ˜‰

Several of my kids list sweet potato casserole as their favorite thing at the Thanksgiving meal, so it's a for sure on our menu.

If you're looking for a really classic but also leveled-up version, this recipe is for you!


The cookbook pre-sale will go live the 1st week of December!

I will send an email with first access to the cookbook pre-sale. So if you're reading this, you're all set! You'll get an email when the sale goes live.

As a reminder, the actual cookbook won't be here for Christmas (sorry!). But if you order during the pre-sale, you'll receive a downloadable, printable card to "gift" to someone in advance of the book shipping.

Also, the first 1,000 pre-sale orders will receive a signed copy. So, stay tuned! Exciting things are coming!

I can't wait for you to get your hands on the cookbook. All of my favorite recipes (and my heart and soul) are wrapped up inside this book. πŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment