Monday, January 23, 2023

You added WHAT to cookies???


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

Did you know you can use cake mix to make cookies?

That's right. At least, you can with my cake mix cookies recipe!

These cookies are easy to make and even easier to eat.

Don't believe me? Make a batch and see for yourself!

Why are you going to LOVE these Cake Mix Cookies?

  • These cookies are low-mess and low-effort... but BIG on flavor!
  • They only take ten minutes to cook, making them the perfect solution when you're craving something sweet - fast.
  • These cookies are dairy free, making them perfect for your lactose-intolerant friends and folks with dairy allergies.

GET THE RECIPE: Cake Mix Cookies

Make these cake mix cookies for yourself - and let me know what you think!

Happy baking!

PS. If you haven't downloaded my new Cookie Cookbook, do it today! Filled with 12 of my favorite, classic cookie recipes, just in time for holiday baking!

xo

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment