Sunday, January 22, 2023

πŸŽ‰ Weekly Update January 22nd, 2023 πŸŽ‰

Hey there reader!

Can you believe we are already halfway through the first month of 2023!? Starting it off with the smoothie challenge and now the Mason Jar Challenge tomorrow, along with all of the positivity going on in the FB Group, I have to say that I feel so motivated this year. My goal is to keep this motivation going all year! If you haven't joined the FB group yet, take 3 seconds and join us.

Speaking of the Mason Jar Salad challenge, that starts tomorrow! If you haven't joined the free live challenge yet, click below, and I'll send you everything immediately. If lunches are a challenge for you, then you'll love mason jar salads!


Okay, let's get to our newsletter.

Recipes to Make This Week!

Leave a Recipe Rating & Comment

If there are any Organize Yourself Skinny recipes you've made, I would appreciate it if you could go to my blog, leave a rating, and comment under the recipe. This helps me so much with Google, and it's a great way to support the OYS blog. Thank you so much!

Organize Yourself Skinny Facebook Group

Head to the OYS Facebook group for healthy recipes and lifestyle motivation! This is where all of the fun happens! Join here.

Featured Partners

You can be confident that I only recommend products and services I have used for years. Each one will help you move forward on your healthy lifestyle goals. If you have any questions about any of these, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask. Please note that I am an affiliate of these companies and will receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. Of course, you don't have to, but if you do, thank you so much for supporting my business!

My Fitness Pal. I've been using My Fitness Pal since 2010 to help me stay intentional with the foods I eat to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can track everything from meals to exercise to water and much more. It's my favorite online tool for organizing a healthy lifestyle. My Fitness Pal offers a free and premium account. Here's 10% off the annual cost of the premium account.

Thrive Market. I've been a Thrive Market member since 2015. Thrive Market is my go-to shopping resource for healthy pantry items, smoothie superfoods, and some frozen items. Shopping at Thrive Market is beneficial if you are gluten-free, keto, or paleo. There is a yearly membership, but I think it's worth it. You can join now and get 30% off your first purchase. If you want more information, read my Thrive Market Review.

Butcher Box. I've been a Butcher Box member since 2018; it's my favorite place for high-quality meats and seafood. I order a large custom box every two months and plan my meals around it. See their latest deal for new members. If you want more information, read my Butcher Box Review.

Souper Cubes. If you are in the Facebook group, you know I am a huge Souper Cubes fan. I use them all the time to freeze individual portions or ingredients, and it's one of the best investments I've made with meal prep. Shop Souper Cubes.

Have a great week!

Tammy Overhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment