Monday, January 23, 2023

My Apologies!

View this email in your browser

So Sorry!

I accidentally sent an email previous to this one with Zoom links for the members of my SugarFreeMom Tribe membership for those who have already taken my 6 week online course and are alumni in my membership. 

My sincere apologies as that email was not meant to be sent to you!!! Please disregard the Zoom links for tonight and Wednesday night as those are for members only.

The one Zoom link you can attend is Wednesday night at 8pm eastern for my Free Webinar on Why we Crave, Dopamine Triggers and How to End this Vicious Cycle! If you didn't get this email, just reply back to this email if you want the Zoom link to attend this Free webinar!!

Again, sorry for the multiple emails!
Brenda/Sugar Free Mom

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2023 Sugarfreemom.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this from me because you opted in to one of my digital products.

Our mailing address is:
Sugarfreemom.com
P.O. Box #206
81 Foster Center Road
Foster, RI 02825

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment