Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Christina Lost 22 Pounds, Feels Rested + Loves Challenge Food!

Hey reader

Meet Christina, Who Lost 22 Pounds, Feels Rested and Loves CFC Food!

You can read her entire Clean Eating journey interview here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/christina-lost-22-pounds/

Be sure to join us for the next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge... and Reply back to this email if you need a Link to register.

“Hello there! I am Christina. I am from Ontario Canada. I am married to an amazing man, Nathan, and we have 3 “almost-all-adult” children.

I came across Rachel and her CleanFoodCrush meals over a year ago. It wasnt until we got our family photos taken in October 2022, that I got serious about it. So, October 31st I joined and have not looked back.

Since joining Rachel’s 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge I lost 10 lbs in the first 7 days and another 10 by the end of the 30 days. To date, on January 20th I am thrilled to weigh 184.6 lbs.

Before the Challenge, My Greatest Obstacles to Eating Healthy Were:

One: Not having the faith and willpower in myself to just do it and not wait for others (my husband 😉) in the household to do it with me.

Two: my Husband is an amazing cook!! When food smells soo good the taste buds just take over. 

CleanFoodCrush and the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge help me because it is simple!

Rachel seriously has it all planned out and right there.

  • I feel 100% better in my mood
  • I sleep a lot better and I actually feel like I slept when I wake up.

For someone who has tried everything from diet pills and carb counting to fasting, and who has experienced failure over and over again, a 22 lb weight loss is pretty awesome!

🌟 Do it for yourself and yourself only! You are so worth it.

The CFC Challenge community is full of people who strive for better health, better quality of sleep, better self-esteem, and the list goes on!

There is an amazing support team who knows first-hand the journey we are all on as they too are on it with us, and once completed the Challenge themselves!

Something CFC offers That No One Else Does:

  • Consistent emails with new recipes which I very much enjoy.
  • Personal Check-ins from Rachel herself.

Give The Challenge A Try!"

- Christina

Read about Christina's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/christina-lost-22-pounds/

I'm so proud of the progress Christina has made in her time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment