Monday, January 23, 2023

An Air Fryer Dinner You MUST Make 💥



reader reader,

Salmon, it's what i'm making for dinner tonight!

It's easy, I promise. And, it's my most favorite way to cook salmon theses days.

Warm up your air fryer and you'll have your salmon done in 10 minutes. Plus make either my crispy Air Fryer Broccoli or Brussels and call it dinner!

This Air Fryer Salmon recipe is hands down my favorite ways to cook salmon.

Ingredients Needed:

  • Wild Salmon
  • Olive Oil
  • Garlic Powder
  • Chili Powder
  • Coconut Sugar
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Cilantro
  • Lemon (for serving)

Air Fryer Salmon

Serve with a simple side of air fryer veggies (greens or potatoes) and dinner is served!

Happy Cooking,
Lexi



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post something new, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment