Sunday, November 27, 2022

πŸŽ‰ Weekly Update November 27th, 2022 πŸŽ‰

Hey there reader,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) and got tons of great deals during this Black Friday weekend!

I did all of my shopping online this year! In the past, I'd make a day out of Black Friday shopping, but I don't have it in me anymore to fight the crowds. Plus, I love using cash-back sites to get some extra money in my pocket for gifts.

My favorite thing to purchase every year is our family Christmas PJs. I always get them from Old Navy because they are cute and cheap - hey, I have seven pairs to buy!

I also grabbed deals on stocking stuffers and other presents. I aim to have all my holiday gifts bought and wrapped within the next couple of weeks. 🀞

I want to talk about my week after Thanksgiving menu, but before I do that, I want to let you know (in case you missed it) that I'm running a Black Friday Sale on the 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit! It will be on sale for $19 until tomorrow at 11:59 pm Eastern. If you missed the deal when I launched this kit last month, then now's a good time to snatch it up at a great price. Tomorrow it goes back up to $30.

Alright, now let's chat about my meal plan for this week. My goal after every Thanksgiving is to never go into Monday still eating leftovers. So I sent as much home with people on Thursday, and tonight we will eat up the rest of the leftovers, freeze them, or throw them out if it's just a tiny amount.

I'm so ready to get back on track!

I always feel this way after a holiday! I took time today to get my detox smoothie packs and protein power mason jar salads together. Those are essential to get me moving in the right direction.

I didn't have it in me to prep dinners today, so I'm going to keep those easy this week with slow cooker turkey chili (we'll eat that for a couple of days), meatball subs (with leftover mbs from Thanksgiving), and baked ranch chicken with steam broccoli and brown rice. I'll prep the dinners tomorrow night.

Okay, let's get to our newsletter.

More recipes to make this week

Mango Berry Smoothie

Leave a Recipe Rating & Comment

If there are any Organize Yourself Skinny recipes you've made, I would appreciate it if you could go to my blog, leave a rating, and comment under the recipe. This helps me greatly with Google, and it's a great way to support the OYS blog. Thank you so much!

Organize Yourself Skinny Facebook Group

Head to the OYS Facebook group for healthy meal prep recipes and motivation! Also, this is where we share all healthy eating challenge pictures and progress.

Have a great week!

Tammy Overhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment