Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Kay Lost 11 Pounds, Bruce Lost 19 – In 30 Days!

Hey reader

Meet Kay and Her Husband, Bruce, Who Lost 11 and 19 Pounds (Respectively) in 30 Days!

You can read about their entire Clean Eating journey here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/kay-lost-11-pounds-bruce-lost-19/

Be sure to join us for the next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge... and Reply back to this email if you need a Link to register.

"Hi! My name is Kay. I am 56 years old.  And I love sloths. ❤️🦥

Trying to Lose Weight has Been Very Hard.

  • I have high blood pressure
  • I have Hashimoto’s (Hypothyroidism)
  • I am in menopause.
  • I have tried several different programs and nothing seemed to help.
  • As for my husband he has had 2 heart attacks and is a diabetic.
  • His A1C has been high. Bruce has a sweet tooth! Lol. 

I came across CFC on the internet, read up on it and wanted to give it a try. 

Before doing the Challenge:

  • I was overweight and tired all the time. 
  • I had no energy. 
  • I couldn’t tell you the last time I had a good night’s sleep.  ‘
  • The hot flashes were out of control. 

After the First Week, I Lost 7 lbs. Plus:

I started to get my energy back. 
I didn’t feel so sluggish. 
I had to stop taking my water pill because it was dropping my BP too low!

While at the doctor's today I learned that she is taking me off my Blood Pressure medication.

  • I lost 11 lbs.
  • I am so excited to be off my water pill and my blood pressure meds. 
  • I have more energy.
  • I am sleeping better through the night.
  • I only get hot flashes here and there now.
  • After Just Three Weeks, the Inflammation was Gone!

Bruce had a great check-up also. 

  • He has lost 19 lbs. 
  • His A1C went from 9.8 to 6.6.  
  • Our doctor was very pleased with his results. 
  • He loves how his clothes are fitting.

The CleanFoodCrush 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge is so easy to do and follow.

You are important and deserve to take back your health!"

- Kay

Read about Kay and Bruce's entire journey and share their success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/kay-lost-11-pounds-bruce-lost-19/

I'm so proud of the progress Kay and Bruce already made in their short time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment