Sunday, November 27, 2022

Kristi lost 32 pounds!

View this email in your browser
Kristi dropped 3 dress sizes, lost 32 pounds, her Fibromyalgia pain is almost gone and her sugar cravings have disappeared!

Kristi shares,

I've had for Fibromyalgia for 10 years and Rheumatoid Arthritis got diagnosed last year and that's how I found your program.

The doctor wanted me to go on a stronger medication that would require me to do blood work every 4 weeks, but I wasn't convinced I had rheumatoid arthritis so I kept asking the doctor if my diet was what was causing me all of my pain. 

The doctor said, not with rheumatoid arthritis. Your diet can't change that, you have to take the medication to control it. So I lied to my doctor and told her I was taking the medication, but I did not and started your program. I went back in a few months and told her I changed my diet and was feeling less pain.

My joint pain is almost gone! I used to be curled up on the couch all day long in pain. 

I used to not make it past 3 pm every day because my fatigue was so bad. I couldn't function or even look at my phone and would need a 2 hour nap. Now my fatigue is gone!

I have lost 32 pounds now and still counting! I weigh 128 and last year at this time I was 165 pounds! Dropped 3 dress sizes and clothes fit me so much better.

The bloating is gone, fatigue is gone and most of my achy joint pain is gone as well. 

I am so happy to come across your program. I tell everyone about it and they usually say "I could never do that".

If I can do it, I believe anyone could! This program works because I was a huge sugar addict. It's not a diet to me anymore. It's a new way of life!

LAST 2 DAYS to get $100 off the course with support membership until tomorrow! Don't miss out!

 

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2022 Sugarfreemom.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this from me because you opted in to one of my digital products.

Our mailing address is:
Sugarfreemom.com
P.O. Box #206
81 Foster Center Road
Foster, RI 02825

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment