Monday, November 28, 2022

Karie lost 27 pounds!

View this email in your browser
Karie lost 27 pounds and no longer struggles with sugar cravings or brain fog!

Karie shares,

Ever since I graduated from college, I have struggled with my weight. I've done every program you can think of …Weight Watchers, LA weight loss, the fast metabolism diet, shakes, bars, trainers…the one thing that made me feel the best mentally and emotionally was low carb/keto.

Prior to becoming SF, I ate what everyone else was eating and drinking, I didn't want to feel left out of the celebration or the moment. I ate the S.A.D (standard American diet) and I was sad.

Brenda teaches you so much and instead of telling you exactly what you need to eat every single meal, she makes you figure it out.

Most people don't like that, and I even struggled, but a few weeks in, I learned more about my body and what I need. That makes it sustainable long term. If it weren't for that and the good, better, best mentality, I'm not sure my long-term success would be the same. 

I've lost 27 pounds and have been living a Sugar-Free life for almost 8 months. I am no longer struggling with cravings and worrying about what the next meal is going to be. My mind is clear, and I can make choices about foods without being so emotionally impulsive.

All of the clothes in my closet fit! It is really freeing to be able to just wear the first outfit I put on and go about my day.

Being a part of the Sugar Free Mom Tribe has given me a group of incredible women to lean on. If you're having a bad day and you see someone else sharing a win, it reminds you of what's possible. If you are having a good day and you share, it encourages someone else. 

CYBER MONDAY DEAL ENDS AT MIDNIGHT!!
$100 OFF the 6 Week Sugar Detox Course with Support Membership!

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2022 Sugarfreemom.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this from me because you opted in to one of my digital products.

Our mailing address is:
Sugarfreemom.com
P.O. Box #206
81 Foster Center Road
Foster, RI 02825

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment