Monday, February 14, 2022

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 2/14


Hello! Here's what we've been cooking up this week:

Easy Egg Salad

Grocery prices keep going up and with supply chain issues keeping us on our toes, eggs have once again become a staple in my diet. They're inexpensive, versatile, and don't go bad too quickly. And it just doesn't get any easier than a simple egg salad. So if you're short on time, want something filling, cheap, and quick, make some egg salad! This is my super easy and delish version, but I've got lots of ideas for variations below, too! [Read more...]

Tuna Noodle Casserole

As I've gotten older my palate has become more adventurous, preferring flavors that surprise and excite my tongue. But I grew up in the midwest in the '80s when creamy casseroles were a dinnertime staple, so I still have a soft spot for classic dishes like this Tuna Noodle Casserole. It might not be as flashy as many of my other creations, but it's filling, creamy, and totally comforting! I did update this classic a bit to fit my current cooking style by making this tuna noodle casserole from scratch, with no canned condensed soup. [Read more...]


Recently Updated:

White Chocolate Strawberry Scones

Instead of picking up a box of chocolates and a mini-teddy bear at the grocery store for your Valentine, make these homemade White Chocolate Strawberry Scones! Despite being fairly easy to make, they're pretty visually stunning and absolutely delicious, so they're sure to get a reaction. Serve them up with coffee in bed or as a dessert after your big Valentine's Day dinner. A little bit of effort goes a long way on Valentine's Day! Plus, your S.O. will totally have something to brag to their coworkers at work the next day. [Read more...]


Currently Trending:

Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment