Thursday, October 21, 2021

Got a sec? Please watch this

So, today I have a different type of an email for you.

An email that I struggled to write. 

An email that you may - or may not - care about. 

But, I have to share it.

When I started Truvani, we only really had one goal: eliminate weird ingredients from daily-use products. 

Like supplements.

And deodorant. 

And other personal care items.

It's a big goal. However, as things started to spread, we encountered a problem. A big problem. 

Sometimes people just don't care enough. 

It was maddening. I remember so many arguments with friends and family about health. And so many of them just don't care until it's too late.

Then, my team had a big idea: some people may not resonate with a message about health. Because health is serious. And scary. And after the last year, many people were fed up with the fear...

So, we instead, wanted to make people laugh. 

This is why I'm happy to share our new commercial. It's our "Superbowl" commercial for the Truvani brand. 

It's funny. Entertaining. And dare I say it, informative. 

What makes it so special?

Well...

Ask Mother Nature:




Here's the link.

It's on YouTube. If you like it, I would greatly appreciate leaving a comment letting us know what you think.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment