Tuesday, October 12, 2021

BLEH! What was that?!

I have a confession.

I wear my robe for school drop off. 

So that I have time to make a great breakfast and drink a homemade cappuccino. 

But one morning last week I was running later than usual. 

As I finally got everything ready to go, I quickly added some collagen to my double espresso and went on my way.

I knew I had a busy morning ahead, so getting that extra boost was important.

But as I got in the car and took that highly-anticipated first sip…

My mouth was suddenly taken over by a big clump of collagen. Bleh!

Has this ever happened to you?

As a mom, there's no avoiding busy mornings, but that doesn't mean I have to sacrifice my morning ritual, like my beloved coffee.

That's why I LOVE our Truvani Handheld Frother.

It quickly mixes marine collagen into my coffee or any liquid (I also add honey and cinnamon… game-changing).

Ready to say "bye-bye" to those rushed-morning collagen clumps?

Click here to claim your FREE Truvani Handheld Frother (Plus, our Moon Milks and Delicious Drinks eBooks!)

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment