Saturday, June 12, 2021

Treats to Bake for Dad!🍪❤️

Hi —

Did you know Father's Day is next weekend? It can be a tough day for me (I lost my dad when I was 19), but I am blessed to have other wonderful father figures in my life to celebrate, like my caring stepdad and my father-in-law.

Father's Day is a chance to show the dads of all kinds in our lives that we appreciate their love and support. And what better way to show appreciation than with a SWEET TREAT?! Especially since they can be hard to shop for!

To help you treat someone special in your life, I've rounded up my BEST homemade desserts!

You'll find desserts for every skill level and taste preference. These wholesome treats are flavorful, fun, and SO much better than anything from a store.

Ready for a gift you know he'll love? Here are the recipes!

FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE TORTE. The ULTIMATE chocolate dessert! Easy and super impressive. One reader said: "This was the most gorgeous torte. It was so easy, but 100% on taste. Thanks so much. This will be my 'go to' dessert now."

Flourless Chocolate Torte

Flourless Chocolate Torte

LEMON POKE CAKE. My Grandma Dorothy's original recipe. It's super fast, mega moist, and bursting with lemon flavor. One reader said: "This is a great cake! It's full of flavor with awesome texture. I will make this again!"

Lemon Poke Cake

Lemon Poke Cake

GUINNESS BROWNIES. Thick, rich, and the Guinness frosting puts them over the top! One reader said: "A friend made these brownies for my family and they were perhaps the most delicious brownies I've ever eaten. My husband doesn't generally eat sweets, and even he was in love with these brownies."

Guinness Brownies

Guinness Brownies

BANANA BREAD BROWNIES. The perfect blend of banana bread and blondie-style brownies with a decadent brown butter frosting. They're thick and moist! One reader said: "Oh. My. Goodness. These are THE BEST!!! I have literally had to make them twice since you first posted them!"

Banana Bread Brownies

Banana Bread Brownies

BEST LEMON BARS. These are FAMOUS in my family. Our secret is doubling the lemon juice. One reader said: "OMG, these are the easiest, yummiest, gooiest, best dessert I've had in a long time! Made it twice this weekend!"

Best Lemon Bars

Best Lemon Bars

COOKIE CAKE. Chewy, ooey-gooey, and a total show stopper! One reader said: "This is a keeper! It's great and will be a regular for us! Thanks!"

Cookie Cake

Cookie Cake

STRAWBERRY CRISP. Try this one with any of his favorite fruits, be it apples, blueberries, or peaches. One reader said: "I have made more crisps than I can count and yours is THE BEST. Will make again and again all summer long!"

Strawberry Crisp

Strawberry Crisp

MONSTER COOKIES. Thick, chewy cookies, loaded with peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and candy pieces. One reader said: "Oh my word!!! I can not stop eating these….so yummy!!! It's a perfect ratio of peanut butter, oats, and chocolate! Thanks for another fab recipe!!"

Monster Cookies

Monster Cookies

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even more tried-and-true dessert recipes RIGHT HERE.

These desserts will be a hit with Dad...and the rest of your family will love them too!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment