Monday, June 14, 2021

My Kids are *Obsessed* With this Recipe

Make ahead, super easy, and guaranteed to please!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌


Hi reader!

I'm about to get real Midwest on you for a moment. Are you ready for this?

OREO MOUSSE.

Aka Oreo Salad, aka Oreo Fluff, aka GET IN MY BELLY. This sweet and fluffy concoction is a Midwestern staple, though, unlike other dessert "salads" here in the greatest part of the country, it doesn't contain chopped celery and nuts.

I wish I was kidding.

My kids go absolutely crazy for this easy recipe (honestly they could make it themselves) that calls for just 3 main ingredients. Make ahead and crowd-pleasing, it's a dish you'll want to take to every party or potluck between July 4th and Christmas. Make with gluten free Oreos or regular!

Reader Jo-Dee says:

"This was super easy to make and everything this mama-to-be needed to fill a craving. I let my husband and son try one bite but that's it – it's all mine!"

Similar Recipes:

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment