Monday, June 14, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 6/14


Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Pizza Melts

What do you get when a grilled cheese and a pepperoni pizza have a baby? A PIZZA MELT! (Sorry for yelling, I'm excited.) I used to eat these as an after-school snack when I was growing up because they're super easy and who doesn't want pizza? But now, decades later, I took this pizza-inspired sandwich to the next level by adding an herby-Parmesan butter to the bread which creates an extra crispy finish. It's to die for and way better than the pizza melts of my teen years. You've got to try it! [Read more...]

Spicy Pineapple Cucumber Salad

I've been totally obsessed with the salty-sweet-spicy flavor combo lately. Ever since I fell victim to a Facebook ad selling some chili-coated sour patch kids (yes, they were awesome). So I was totally delighted when I decided to throw together the gochujang in the back of my fridge with some pineapple from my freezer, and a fresh cucumber, and it tasted exactly like the chili gummies! But like, with actual fruit and vegetables instead of candy. Haha! Needless to say, this Spicy Pineapple Cucumber Salad is a HIT. [Read more...]

Recently Updated:

Lemon Blueberry Scones

Scones are my bakery treat of choice to have with coffee. Why? Because they're not too sweet, they're not too rich, and they're not too heavy. Especially when they're dotted with juicy blueberries and topped with a bright and zesty lemon glaze. Homemade scones are especially great because they're incredibly easy, super inexpensive, and they freeze really well, so you can keep them in the freezer to reheat one at a time when that craving hits. And of alllll the flavors of scones, these Lemon Blueberry Scones are by far my favorite! [Read more...]

New Videos:

Pesto Chickpea Salad


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment