Thursday, June 10, 2021

Jif's Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

Chewy delicious Jif Peanut Butter Cookies. These irresistible classic cookies have so many mix in options, you'll never have the same peanut butter cookie twice.

So often on my blog I share recipes that were given to me from family and friends.

And many times I find out that one of our favorite "family" recipes originated from the back of a soup can, cereal box or in this case, jar of peanut butter!

My family has been making the Jif Peanut Butter Cookie recipe for years.

I'm curious what your favorite cookie is, and where you got your recipe. Did you create it yourself, or did it come from a brand's packaging?

What I love about these Jif Peanut Butter Cookies

  • So chewy!
  • No chill dough!
  • Solid recipe that can have extra mix-ins added!

Get the Recipe: PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

Happy Baking,

xo,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment