Monday, June 21, 2021

Copycat Chipotle Chicken Recipe

Hi ooseims,

While I love cooking at home, I also enjoy the occasional break and one of my family's favorite spots for takeout is Chipotle.

Years ago, I wanted to try my hand at recreating their chicken recipe at home for our own burritos, salads, and wraps, and was blown away by how insanely delicious this is!

Copycat Chipotle Chicken

This copycat recipe for Chipotle chicken is spot-on, and arguably even better than the original. You will LOVE this marinade!

You can use the marinade for other types of meat and cook the chicken on the stovetop, grill, in the oven, etc. It's so versatile!

Grab the recipe below and put it on your menu!

Happy Baking,
Michelle



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment