Saturday, June 19, 2021

8 Essential Grilling Recipes 🔥

Hi —

Summer. It's the season for spending more time outside and less time over a hot stove, which means GRILLING.

Grilling used to intimidate me.

I thought that to grill with success, I needed to spend a long time prepping, buy expensive cuts of meat, and that I'd mess up more often than I'd succeed.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

It turns out that grilling is EASY (even for beginners!), affordable, AND can be healthy too!

Bonus: Grilling leaves you with almost ZERO clean up and won't heat up your kitchen.

The key to foolproof, fun grilling is having the right recipes!

PERFECT GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST. Never eat dry chicken breast again! One simple trick will give you flavorful, juicy chicken every single time. One reader said: "Juiciest chicken ever!! Even my husband who usually turns up his nose and white meat commented how good this was."

Grilled Chickenreast

GRILLED CHICKEN FAJITAS IN FOIL. You know that feeling of envy when a sizzling plate of fajitas passes you in a restaurant? Now, you can recreate that feeling at home with zero clean up! One reader said: "I have made these twice already and love, love, love them! They're quick and easy to make but taste awesome."

Grilled Chicken Fajitas in Foil

PINEAPPLE SHRIMP KABOBS. Theses cook in MINUTES and the touch of sweetness from the pineapple screams summer! One reader said: "Brought this to a friend's bbq, it was a hit!"

Pineapple Shrimp Kabobs

FLANK STEAK TACOS. A combination of lime juice and orange juice in the marinade gives these tacos a deep, complex flavor that tastes like it came from a restaurant. Even if you've never cooked steak before, you will NAIL these tacos! One reader said: "My family loves this recipe! They ask for these tacos often."

Flank Steak Tacos

CHEESE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGERS. A surprise layer of cheese in the center makes this plant-based meal rich and filling! One reader said: "AMAZING!!!! Everyone in our house loved this, even my meat-loving husband and teenage son!"

Portobello Mushroom Burger

GRILLED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS. We are OBSESSED with grilled cauliflower! It's tender, smoky, and so simple to make! One reader said: "I have just made this recipe for maybe the fifth time! It is definitely one of our all time favorite veggie side dishes!"

Grilled Cauliflower Steaks

TERIYAKI BURGERS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE. The sweet grilled pineapple on top makes these juicy burgers absolutely to die for! One reader said: "Oh. My. Gosh. Inhaling one of these right now as I type. I cannot believe how good they are! The grilled onion and pineapple really take it over the top!"

Teriyaki Burgers with Grilled Pineapple

GRILLED SWEET POTATO FRIES. The BEST EVER way to cook sweet potatoes in the summer. These are absolutely addictive and go with everything! One reader said:"These were awesome. We have baked sweet potato fries pretty regularly here, and I'm not sure we can go back!"

Grilled Sweet Potato Fries

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even more grilling recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now fire up that grill, and let's get cooking!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment