Wednesday, June 23, 2021

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now!

Image

Hi friends-

Today, I have a FUN email for you. I am sharing 10 Things I'm Loving Right Now! All of these things are summer related and I think you will love them too!

Are you ready for some SUMMER FUN? Let's get to the list!

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now

  1. Perfect Salad- I can't get enough of this one! I make it for dinner and eat leftovers for lunch! If you need more summer salad ideas, find all of my favorites HERE! Make sure you bookmark this post, you will want to make these salads all summer long!
  2. Sun Hat, Sunglasses, & Sunscreen- all are a must for summertime!
  3. Hiking & Protein Bars- we have been doing a lot of family hikes. My favorite protein bars to bring along are G2G Bars. They remind me of a healthy cookie dough. The peanut butter chocolate chip and PB & Jelly are my favorite. Josh loves Built Bars, they taste more like a candy bar. The coconut, cookies and cream, and salted caramel are our favorite regular flavors. They also do special flavors all of the time, so be on the look out! Use the code TWOPEAS for a discount! It works for G2G Bars AND Built Bars!
  4. No-Bake Cookies- you don't have to heat up the house to make these cookies!
  5. Summer Dress- it comes in stripes, gingham, and white!
  6. Baskets- I love this picnic basket, this basket tote, and these cute little berry baskets.
  7. Watermelon- I have to eat watermelon every single day. I eat it plain or in this salad.
  8. 40 oz Tumblr- It keeps my ice cold and helps me drink more water!
  9. Convertible Backpack- handbag AND a backpack! I love this for traveling and running errands.
  10. Everything S'MORES- cookies, bars, sweet snack mix, and energy bites! I also have a new s'mores recipe coming soon! Get excited!

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment