Monday, May 10, 2021

Welcome to the Tried and True Challenge!

Hi ooseims --

Congrats! You are about to take the Tried & True Challenge!

For the next four days, you will experience Tried and True recipes that are:

  • Quick to make
  • Extremely delicious...yes, even for picky eaters!
  • And loved by millions!

Eating together at family dinner has never been easier!


Why Take the Tried and True Challenge?

Over 6 years ago, I began sharing my recipes online. In that time, I have reached over 100 million people!

After struggling for so long to find fast & easy meals (that my picky kids will love), I've discovered the perfect recipes for my family -- and yours -- to enjoy.


Here's How it Works

For the next four days, I want you to gather your family around the dinner table to be together.

Each day, I will send you a Tried & True recipe that is easy to make and is 100% proven to be delicious.

Simply make my suggested recipes and then sit down together to enjoy them as a family.

It's that simple!

I PROMISE you that as you gather your family together for dinner, you will make stronger, more lasting connections.

Our family dinner (I made bacon alfredo rollups with my homemade Alfredo sauce...more on that later!)


Tag #triedandtruechallenge to Win!

I will be doing a giveaway of $200 grocery gift card to one lucky winner per month.

To enter, all you have to do is take a picture of your family enjoying one of the Tried & True recipes --- or any home-cooked meal where you eat together --- during your challenge, post it on Instagram and tag #triedandtruechallenge.

We'll draw one lucky winner at random.

It All Starts Tomorrow!

Watch your inbox for your first amazing Tried & True meal suggestion to arrive tomorrow.

Til tomorrow,
Alyssa Rivers
The Recipe Critic


Your Recipe Critic,
Alyssa

Unsubscribe | P.O. Box 1791, Draper, Utah 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment