Friday, May 14, 2021

These recipes went viral what do you think?


Hello ooseims,

I hope that your day is off to a great start.

I'm hopping into your inbox today with a couple of recipes that went nuts and I have you take a look and let me know what you think!

Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer -

French vanilla creamer you can make yourself at home with just THREE ingredients! If you're out of your favorite coffee creamer, THIS is a great solution.

You may never go back to the store bought creamer again!

Stabilized Whipped Cream -

This is a whipped cream made thicker with the addition of cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Use it as a replacement for Cool Whip!

I would love to know what you think! Hit reply and let me know (yes it's me behind the computer :) ).

Have a great rest of your day!

Lynne



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment