Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The muffin queen is back




Hi reader,

I gave myself the title of Muffin Queen after years and years of perfecting some amazing, unique muffin recipes. Did you know I have over 50 muffin recipes on the blog? Crazy, yes, but oh so delicious.

I created this muffin recipe back in 2018 and it quickly became one of my all-time favs. These muffins are:

  • Both vegan & paleo
  • Perfectly fluffy & naturally sweetened
  • And filled with bites of melted chocolate

And as Angie commented on the blog: "These muffins are FANTASTIC!!!"

Enough chatter, time to bake up these amazing Vegan Paleo Banana Muffins, drizzle with extra almond butter and have the best day ever.

Muffin love

Vegan Paleo Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips


Get the recipe

I hope you love these muffins! If you make them be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked them.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment