Monday, May 10, 2021

Tahdig

DavidLebovitz Update
 

Tahdig
David, 10 May 10:48 AM

Ever since I heard of Tahdig, I've loved it, even though I'd never tried it. The idea of a plate of rice with a brittle, crackly crown appealed to me. It wasn't until I was in Dubai with my friend Anissa Helou where she ordered a plate of just the crunchy shards of rice, I made a statement that it may have been the best thing I ever ate. There's nothing wrong with speaking in superlatives, which is hard not to do with Tahdig, when you like something a lot. Enthusiasm is a good thing. It's taken me over ten years to try making it at home, but I finally did. And I'm happy to report that now, I can have Tahdig whenever I want. And so can you.

Continue Reading Tahdig...

 
Like   Tweet   Pin  
 
Powered by Mad Mimi®A GoDaddy® company

No comments:

Post a Comment