Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Slow Cooker Heaven! My 4 Fav Recipes

Hi there ooseims --

Welcome to The Recipe Critic!

Are you having trouble getting food on the table after a long days work?

Well, look no further!

My 4 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes

Throw all the ingredients inside your slow cooker in the morning and by the time you come home from work, dinner will be ready!

1. Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef



My SLOW COOKER MONGOLIAN BEEF is a family favorite! Slow Cooked Melt in your mouth beef is made in the most amazing sauce. Perfect Served over rice and one of my top recipes for good reason!

2. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup




Another amazing recipe is the SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP! I love how easy this soup is. All you need is 10 minutes of prep time. Simply add the ingredients to the slow cooker and let it do it's magic!

3. Honey Teriyaki Chicken

My SLOW COOKER HONEY TERIYAKI CHICKEN is the best thing that I have ever made in my slow cooker. The honey added some sweetness to the teriyaki and made it incredible.

This meal is picky eater approved and I know it will be a meal that your family will love!

4. Kalua Pulled Pork

If you are looking to experience pork that is so tender and moist, this recipe is for you!

My SLOW COOKER KALUA PULLED PORK is so easy and ready in 13 hours. I set it on the night before and let it cook all night and day!

These slow cooker meals will help get dinner on the dinner table and simplify your routine.

I can't wait to share many more Tried & True recipes with you!

Follow along for more recipe inspiration on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Til next time!
Alyssa Rivers
The Recipe Critic


Your Recipe Critic,
Alyssa

Unsubscribe | P.O. Box 1791, Draper, Utah 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment