Sunday, May 9, 2021

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey reader

I can't believe I used to do this!

I'd make up my mind to go on a "diet" and be so strict with myself because I thought that's what it took.

I would plan my meals for the day to be around 800-900 calories AND super low carbohydrates.

I thought carbohydrates were my own personal devil!

I would be really good about it for a few days, sometimes even 10 days or so. Gosh, maybe even 2 weeks.

Then something would happen. I would suddenly feel ravenous!

Like, where you pull into a drive-thru and order everything you want, eat until you're completely sick, then hide the evidence. Feeling yuck.

Or, a 10 PM craving would hit...hard...so I would pop a few chocolate chips in my mouth, then a few more (everyone's asleep, no problem hehe!) ...then I'd start stuffing peanut butter along with the chocolate into my mouth..."mmm....whoa...I've already blown it...I'm going to eat some chips too... yum...ugh my stomach...and...well...ok, a bowl of cereal too..."

That would typically be the end of that "diet" cycle for me.

I'd give up at that point...for a while...gaining back every ounce that I had previously starved myself to lose, and usually a bit more.

Fast forward 10+ years to NOW:

  • I honestly haven't "binged" on food in years...I can't remember the last time.
  • I haven't counted calories in years! 
  • I eat a lot of healthy carbs and fats, and they keep me so happy, clear-headed, and balanced.
  • All of my clothing has fit perfectly for years, with absolutely no size adjustments or "fat pants" entering the mix.
  • I do not obsess over food, or worry if I take a few bites of cheesecake...

Food and I are very dear friends, not enemies.

You see, slow and steady wins the race...

But we are human and want everything NOW! Gimmie!

Consistency and balance aren't sexy.

But they are the most important to develop.

Just like my own past "diet" follies, I get a lot of clients who were put on starvation diets, lost a lot of weight fast due to sheer motivation at the beginning, and then gained it all back very fast after their body and hormones took over from pure exhaustion, hunger, and lack of nutrients.

Slow, steady, and healthy new daily habits win here because it's maintainable.

Learning HOW to balance meals, and reprogramming our brains to be friendly with food takes practice.

I'm almost certain that you have your own "diet" story...parts make you laugh, parts bring you to painful tears.

We have been successfully coaching people for many years in our Challenge program....teaching HOW, and WHY we eat LOTS of nutritious foods, drink LOTS of water, and REQUIRE a PLAN, accountability, and a COMMUNITY of people with similar stories...all creating a NEW story, and lifestyle for themselves.

Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts Thursday, May 13th.

Let's spend 30 Days together getting your relationship with food and healthy habits in order.

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge {Get all the details & save today by getting your 7 Free bonuses!}

When you join this month's Challenge, you will receive:

  • 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!
  • Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!
  • Flexible Weekly Menu Plans
  • Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.
  • Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!
  • Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 
  • Bonus #1 Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Learn why having protein in the morning is so important for your results AND your overall health. 
  • Bonus #2 is our Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals. 
  • Bonus #3 We will send you 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.
  • Bonus #4 is our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
  • Bonus #5 Our BRAND NEW Sheet Pan Secrets eCookbook - Over 100 Simple Sheet Pan Recipes.
  • Bonus #6Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!
  • Bonus #7 - Our BRAND NEW Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease.
  • * Special Summer Kick-off Bonus - A second 30 Day Challenge Group - FREE *
These 7 gifts are your Free bonuses when you register for our May 13th 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.

Give yourself the gift of a stress-free 30 days by getting all the plans, recipes, and Guides today!

"You guys!!! I weighed early of my 3-month mark of Clean Eating, and I'm down 14 pounds!!!  I love this program!!!! Not the fastest weight loss, but MAINTAINABLE. Finally, something maintainable. Have a great week and a great weekend everyone! Stay strong over the weekend!!" - April

Read more REAL Success stories, program details, and register for the May 30 Day Challenge here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I can't wait for my team and I to personally work with YOU in our Challenge group!

We always have so much fun!

Love,

Rachel

P.S. For all of you considering joining the Challenge this month - 

"Finished up the 7-day sugar detox and weighed this am....down 6 pounds! Love even more that I don't have the craving swings!" - Kim 

"It amazes me how much my husband and 20-year old son are enjoying the food. Starting week 4 tomorrow and so far I've lost 10 lbs, I never feel hungry, I have had no issues with craving anything that I thought I could not live without (pasta, bread, ice cream, M & M's.) Thank you, Rachel Maser and CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. I really feel like I am going to be able to accomplish my long-standing goal to be healthy!" - Anne

"I've been doing this since last year. I've lost 48 pounds so far and still going down!" - Joanne

I created this program in order to assist YOU simplify Clean Eating forever!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment