Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Skip the boxed stuff for good




Hi reader,

Did you grow up on those fudgy brownies from a box that just required a few ingredients? Truly nostalgia at its finest.

I'm here to give you a recipe that almost just as easy and will have you skipping the boxed kind for good.

These are the BEST brownies I've ever eaten. Yes, ever.

My Grain Free Tahini Brownie recipe was one of the first desserts I create with tahini and I became obsessed. They're chewy, fudgy, have those delicious, crackly tops, and just so happen to be grain & gluten free.

Oh yeah, you're gonna want to make these ones ASAP.

Brownie heaven

Grain Free Tahini Brownies (the best brownies I've ever eaten!)


Get the recipe

I hope you love my famous tahini brownies! If you make them be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked them.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment