Friday, May 14, 2021

[Secret #5] Let your equipment do the work!

recipes   •   about   •   cookbooks   •   shop   •   barns
Welcome to Day #5 of my
5 Secrets to Super Simple Meals!

Welcome to Day #5 of my 
5 Secrets to Super Simple Meals!


Hi again
ooseims.archieves@blogger.com--

Being busy in the kitchen, there are days I wish I had more than two hands while cooking.

Those days are when I lean on my Instant Pot and slow cooker.

Secret #5 - Let the equipment work for you

My fifth secret is to let the Instant Pot and/or slow cooker be your workhorse.

Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Recipes are great to have on hand because:

  • You can set it and forget it. Use the time it's cooking for you to do what you want to!
  • You can easily prep the recipes ahead of time, save in the fridge or freezer for anytime.
  • They take away any worry about getting the timing right for your meal.

Below are my top 5 Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Recipes:

Healthy Slow Cooker Chipotle Bean Chili
Instant Pot Cheddar Bacon Mac and Cheese
Better for You Instant Pot Chicken and Spinach Ramen
Instant Pot Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash
Healthier Instant Pot Coq Au Vin
Instant Pot

Did you know most of the Instant Pot recipes on my site have adaptations for the slow cooker AND stovetop? I've done the guesswork and adaptation for you!

Thanks for letting me share with you my 
5 Secrets to Super Simple Meals!

While this is the end of this series, this isn't goodbye. From time to time, I'll be back to share more recipes and secrets to help make mealtime simple.

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2021 Half Baked Harvest, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Half Baked Harvest
PO Box 2852
Silverthorne, CO 80498

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment