Tuesday, May 11, 2021

[Secret #2] Got This in Your Pantry?

HBH LOGO
recipes   •   about   •   cookbooks   •   shop   •   barns
Welcome to Day #2 of my
5 Secrets to Super Simple Meals!

Welcome to Day #2 of my 
5 Secrets to Super Simple Meals!

Hi again
ooseims.archieves@blogger.com--

Not everyone has quick access to the store when you forget an ingredient or two, especially not me!

Secret #2 - Keep your pantry favorites stocked

That's why my second secret is to keep a well-stocked pantry.

I know you may be thinking...but Tieghan, I can't afford to get everything all at once!

Plan to do a big pantry restock trip once or twice a month, then by your fresh produce weekly during a smaller trip. In no time you'll have a well-stocked pantry, fridge, and freezer.

For an easier grocery shopping experience, visit my Thrive Market page, where you can order your groceries online from your kitchen or couch! 

 

My top six ingredients I have on hand at all times are:

And with those I can easily whip up these:

Jammy Cherry Tomato Pasta + Crisp Lemon Rosemary Chickpeas
Creamy Golden Rice with Spiced Chickpeas
Crispy Lemon Feta with Spiced Chickpeas and Basil Orzo

For a full list of my pantry staples, scroll to #2 in this post - a part of my nine favorite things series. 

Now tell me, what are your must-have ingredients?
What do you like to make with them?

Stay tuned tomorrow for another great tip!

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2021 Half Baked Harvest, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Half Baked Harvest
PO Box 2852
Silverthorne, CO 80498

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment