Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Root Beer Float Cookies


Hello ooseims,

I hope you're having a wonderful day so far. Thank you so much for joining me. Today I've got an amazing cookie recipe to share with you - Root Beer Float Cookies.

These cookies are your favorite soda shop drink in the form of a cookie. They're soft sugar cookies made with sour cream and root beer concentrate topped with a root beer buttercream frosting.

Grab the recipe here!

Root Beer is something I've been fond of for many, many years. And I've loved root beer floats ever since I was little. I know it's probably pretty hard to believe, but I've loved cookies for as long as I can remember, too.

In this post, I show you how to make these amazing cookies perfect every time.

I really hope you enjoy these as much as we do!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment