Saturday, May 15, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

I am helping a friend host a spring dinner party tonight, so I am busy in the kitchen. I am making several recipes from our cookbook, including my favorite chocolate chip cookies. Plus, this salad, this salad, and this dessert. It's going to be a fun night.

I didn't forget about this week's recipes! There are so many good ones to look forward to! Enjoy!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

20-Minute Spring Meal- a new favorite!

Steak Salad- this hearty salad is a winner!

Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken- serve over rice, quinoa, a salad, enjoy in a burrito or quesadilla...the options are endless!

Asian Inspired Quinoa Salad- colorful and full of flavor! You can add chicken or tofu.

Hearty Avocado Toast- makes a great lunch!

Fresh & Fruity Salsa- this makes a great snack or appetizer!

My All-Time Favorite Dessert- it's seriously the BEST!

Have a great week!

Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE!*






No comments:

Post a Comment