Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Recipes to Make in May

Image

Hi friends-

The month of May is in full swing and I am loving the sunshine and spring flowers. What are you looking forward to this month?

I compiled a list of some of my favorite recipes that are perfect to make in May. Make one or make them all!

I also have lots of new recipes coming your way this month, so make sure you check the blog often!

ENJOY!

RECIPES TO MAKE IN MAY

Strawberry Banana Smoothie- an easy breakfast or snack!

Blender Pancakes- perfect for the last month of school.

Roasted Asparagus with Lemon, Feta, & Pistachios- it sounds fancy, but it's such an easy side dish!

Avocado Strawberry Caprese Salad- a spring favorite!

Avocado Egg Salad- such a good lunch!

Cobb Salad- a classic!

Our "House Salad"- this salad goes great with any meal!

Beef and Broccoli- May is always busy and this is an easy dinner my boys LOVE!

Taco Skillet- so many of you are making this one and LOVING it! I am so glad because it's one of our favorite easy dinners.

Creamy Lemon Spring Vegetable Pasta- all of my spring favorites in one dish!

Glazed Lemon Cookies- perfect for showers, parties, or just because!

Magic Cookie Bars- you will love all of the layers!

Easy Strawberry Cake- this simple cake is perfect for Mother's Day or any celebration.

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!

Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment