Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Perfect Shortbread Cookies...every time! Plus a few mix-in ideas.


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com

When it comes to Shortbread Cookies, I have no will power to their buttery flavor and melt in your mouth texture.

But did you know it took me many tries to make the perfect shortbread cookie?

Why my Shortbread Cookie recipe is the best:

  • Perfect texture: not crumbly and dry like some recipes
  • Perfect flavor: you'll love the buttery taste of these classic cookies
  • Ability to personalize: add your favorite mix-ins like toffee and chocolate chips!

Ready to start baking? I've got all the tips and tricks revealed.

READ: How to make Shortbread Cookies

xo,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment