Monday, May 17, 2021

Our new wellness classes are now LIVE

And tickets for our first ever virtual retreat
cordelia on the deliciously ella app
post workout
ella yoga
hello everyone
I'm so excited to say that I'm back teaching yoga on the app!  

After two years and seven months of pregnancy and breastfeeding, I'm slowly returning to myself. It's a huge adjustment, both physically and emotionally, but I'm really enjoying the process. Between the pandemic and early motherhood, I forgot what it's like to be my own entity in many ways. The girls will always be my biggest inspiration and focus - they've opened my eyes to a new, more expansive way of seeing the world, with infinitely more love, curiosity and presence than I ever had before. I'm now taking that and weaving it into more learning, between more yoga teacher training – working towards my 500 hour qualification – and my nutritional therapy degree. I've just finished an introduction to rocket yoga training, still going with the mindfulness based stress reduction course and have been working on a huge piece of research on the advantages and disadvantages of a vegan diet vs an omnivore diet: more coming on that soon! 

I'm taking the new learnings from my yoga and mindfulness training back to the mat on the app; I've filmed ten new classes for you, which will be arriving over the next few months, along with some incredible classes from our community of instructors across Pilates, barre, cardio, yoga and strength training. 

The deeper I get into my mindfulness and meditation practices – I'm on day 75 of morning meditation now – the more I want to share that with you all. Matt and I practice together as soon as we wake up and I can't tell you how different we both feel. I sense the pause between thoughts rippling into my every day, creating more focus, calm and ease. We've also added new classes to our meditation section in the app, including James Dowler's transformative breathwork sessions, which Matt and I do every day. 

Next Monday, 24th May, I'll be hosting a virtual retreat for our app community, introducing you to James' life-changing breathwork, before a yoga flow with me, then a dark chocolate, toasted hazelnut and sea salt cookie cook-along. Details on how join us are on the app and below. 

Sending lots of love, and so hope all the new content brings a little more peace and joy to your life

Ella xxx
new look workouts
new workouts, now added every week
We're now adding new workouts to the app every week to keep you consistently inspired with new ways to move your body across Pilates, yoga, barre, cardio and strength training.

We've also launched our new features, including progress bars and timers to help you get the most out of your class.
view our latest workouts
rod buchanan and james dowler
Introducing our new teachers
We are so thrilled to welcome two new teachers to our app!

Rod Buchanan will be joining the barre and cardio wellness sections - expect a lot of sweaty, energising and most importantly fun classes, with some amazing tunes to help keep you motivated. Join Rod in his 'cardio and core' and 'lower body sculpting barre' classes.

James Dowler will be joining our meditation section with some truly transformative breathwork sessions. He'll also be joining Ella at the virtual retreat so be sure to get your ticket below. Try out his daily practice and 10 minute morning breathwork sessions on the app now.
explore new wellness classes
virtual retreat
the deliciously ella app virtual retreat
We are so excited to announce our first ever virtual retreat.

 Join Ella as she explores different ways to feel better across our 5 pillars of wellness, including a rejuvenating yoga class with Ella, a calming breathwork session with deliciously ella app contributor James Dowler, and a plant-based cook-along + Q&A with Ella.

Tickets are £3 with all ticket sales donated to our charity partners, the Trussell Trust. 

Book your tickets through the app by clicking the button below. 
(For non-app users, start your 7-day free app trial to book your ticket using the link below).
book your tickets
deliciously ella app for your team
the deliciously ella app for your team
We also offer team subscriptions to our app for just £9.99 a year per employee, along with tailored account management support for clients with 100+ employees. 

If this is something you'd like to learn more about, do get in touch at teams@deliciouslyella.com or visit teams.deliciouslyella.com
find out more
post workout smoothie
special newsletter recipe
revitalising post workout smoothie
serves 1
An easy, nutritionally dense, absolutely delicious smoothie – perfect for a post workout pick me up or a simple breakfast. Full of plant protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre – this is such an easy way to nourish and revitalise your body. If you're new to cooking with hemp seeds, they're a great way to up the protein and omega-3 fatty acid intake of a meal.
view recipe
ella
fb ig pin tw yt
                                                           

If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment