Monday, May 3, 2021

Our Favorite Recipes for Cinco de Mayo

Hey reader

Are you planning to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this week? My family definitely is! 

It’s such a fun day to spend with family and friends, enjoying good food and fantastic company. But have you ever wondered why we celebrate this particular day?

Read on to learn about Cinco de Mayo as well as see 20 of our best Fiesta-Worthy, Clean Eating recipes to help you celebrate!

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/cinco-de-mayo-recipe-roundup/

Let me know what you think of these recipes and SHARE it with a friend!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel

P.S. One of the most popular requests I receive is for more Family Friendly Clean Eating Recipes. 

Being a Mother of 4 Children plus 2 bonus children, I know a thing or two about making Meals that are Simple to Prepare but also Enjoyed by the Whole Family. 

That's why I created the Clean Food Family Digital Cookbook Bundle.

I've collected 231 of my best Clean Eating Recipes and organized them between these 4 books.

These are recipes that your family will love to eat!

PLUS, I'm including 70+ Clean Eating Tex-Mex Inspired Dishes with your order.   

Now, you'll have plenty of choices this Cinco De Mayo!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/family/


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment