Monday, May 17, 2021

my super practical (free!) belated Mother's Day gift to you

Hi reader,

I know you're busy, so I'm going to keep this as short as I possibly can.

30 Minute Dinners helps you overcome the stress and wonder of "what's for dinner?" and by teaching time-saving kitchen hacks and meal plans so you can make healthy meals in 30 minutes or less...

And registration ends TONIGHT (May 17) at 11:59pm PST. 

How about this year you give yourself a gift for Mother's Day...

  • Someone else making your weekly meal plans
  • Someone else making your shopping lists
  • Someone else sifting through recipes, making sure they really can be made quickly
  • Someone else telling you EXACTLY what to do (and the order in which to do it) so dinner is done in record time.


And you spend those extra 5 hours every week doing something you enjoy!

Here's your special link to do just that.

When you've finished registering, be sure to download the two BONUS meal plans we created just for this weekend: a 5-day Slow Cooker ONLY meal plan and a 5-day Instant Pot ONLY meal plan! 

♥ Tiffany
 
PS - I created 30 Minute Dinners because I saw other families struggling to get a healthy dinner on the table quickly. I firmly believe that healthy food can be fast AND affordable, and it's my goal to help make that happen for YOU.

Registration for 30 Minute Dinners ends TODAY (Monday, May 17) at 11:59pm PST and won't open again for several  months. If you need to spend less time cooking dinner - and more time doing more important things - let us take this chore off your plate.

When you're ready to join, click HERE to register.



"I am most excited to get fresh ideas for meal planning! I chose to do this because I don't want to be in the kitchen FOREVER. It's just me but somehow I can take up an hour for a simple meal. Organization and steps to follow are what I need."
-Ann



I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about 30 Minute Dinners, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment