Sunday, May 23, 2021

My New Cookbook: Scrumptious


Hello reader,

I'm excited to announce that my 2nd cookbook, Scrumptious, is now available for preorder on Amazon. It's filled with over 100 recipes that are family friendly to feed your loved ones. I listened when you told me what recipes would make your life easier and I'm happy to say that this book is filled with them.

This cookbook even has a whole low-carb/Keto-friendly chapter that my husband was heavily involved in making. I know you will love it!

This cookbook will be released in November 2021. Please pre-order your book now on Amazon. Last time, my book sold out in a couple of days and I want to make sure you get one!

Thank you for all of your support. It means the world!







Too much email? Click here to stop receiving every new recipe in your inbox and only receive the monthly newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment