Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend Recipes

Image

Hi friends-

Are you looking forward to the holiday weekend? I sure am! We don't have big plans, but I know there will be good food. A MUST!

Here are a few of my favorite recipes to kick-off summer! Salads, sides, burgers, desserts, and MORE!

MEMORIAL DAY RECIPES

Deviled Eggs- a classic!

Berry Caprese Salad- so festive!

Black Bean Salad- enjoy plain or with tortilla chips!

Favorite Fruit Salad- beautiful and so delicious!

Potato Salad- a summer favorite!

Fresh Corn Salad- so fresh!

Watermelon Feta Salad- my favorite!

Easy Pasta Salad- perfect side for summer BBQ's!

Greek Tortellini Salad- always a hit!

Chipotle Burger- Josh LOVES this burger!

Steak Kabobs- the marinade is perfection!

Guacamole Bacon Burger- this burger has it all!

Strawberries & Cream Bars- dreamy!

One Bowl Brownies- so decadent and EASY to make!

Rice Krispie Treats- the only recipe you need! They are the BEST!

S'mores Puppy Chow- a sweet snack!

Let me know what you make! I always love seeing your photos on Instagram, make sure you tag me @twopeasandpod!

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a fun and safe holiday!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment