Sunday, May 16, 2021

Let It Be Sunday, 322!

View this email in your browser

Let It Be Sunday, 322!

By joythebaker on May 16, 2021 03:07 am
Let It Be Sunday, 322!

Hello friends, happy Sunday! 

This week I’ve felt very grateful. Grateful that my parents are able to celebrate my birthday with me in Houston in a few weeks. Grateful for work opportunities that keep me super busy (I’m working on another Joy the Baker Holiday Magazine!). Grateful for a backyard to pitz around in this beautiful spring! Just… feeling up to my neck in life stuff but thankful for all of it.  

I taught my second in-person, fully vaxxed Bakehouse class this week.

Continue reading Let It Be Sunday, 322! at Joy the Baker.


Read in browser »
share on Twitter




Recent Articles:

Browned Butter Cappuccino Cookies
Let It Be Sunday, 321!
Sweet Laurel's Grain-Free Savory Coffee Cake with Roasted Tomatoes
Let It Be Sunday, 320!
Almond Flour Whipped Ricotta Fresh Strawberry Bars
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Joy the Baker, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at joythebaker.com


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment