Sunday, May 9, 2021

Let It Be Sunday, 321!

View this email in your browser

Let It Be Sunday, 321!

By joythebaker on May 09, 2021 03:58 am
Let It Be Sunday, 321!

Hello friends and Happy Mother’s Day. 

Please accept this, my favorite family photo.  My parents, as cool as can be, memorializing this sweet San Francisco family vacation while I scream my fool head off for reasons known only to four year olds.  My dad is holding me back, I’m pushing my mom and neither of them look even the slightest bit ruffled.  I’m thankful for both of my parents but today is an important day to say wow mom, THANK YOU for being so kind and selfless and for the most important things in life: generosity and love and lighthousedness (new word).   

This week was like trying to walk through knee-deep sand.

Continue reading Let It Be Sunday, 321! at Joy the Baker.


Read in browser »
share on Twitter




Recent Articles:

Sweet Laurel's Grain-Free Savory Coffee Cake with Roasted Tomatoes
Let It Be Sunday, 320!
Almond Flour Whipped Ricotta Fresh Strawberry Bars
Let It Be Sunday, 319!
Baklava Granola
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Joy the Baker, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at joythebaker.com


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment