Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Jeannine Lost 50 Pounds in 6 months with CleanFoodCrush!

Hey reader

Meet Jeannine, Who Lost 50 Pounds after 60 days of the CleanFoodCrush Clean Eating Challenge.

You can read about her entire Clean Eating journey here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/jeannine-lost-50-pounds-with-cleanfoodcrush/

"My name is Jeannine and I’m 38 years old. My household consists of just me and my husband. I work in digital marketing and when I’m not working, my husband and I love to travel, go to concerts, and spend time with friends.

I had tried lots of unsustainable diets in the past but always gained the weight back.

CleanFoodCrush and the 30 Day Eating Challenge taught me how to be more mindful of the foods that I am eating, and get more enjoyment out of my meals.

I lost 13 pounds in my first 30 days and knew this was what I needed to get back on the right path.

Due to my mindset shift, I have lost 50 pounds since Oct 1 (6 months later).

I’ve learned that carbs are not the enemy, I just need to choose the right ones.

My words of wisdom for anyone planning to join are to set small goals and be patient with yourself."

– Jeannine

Read about Jeanine's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/jeannine-lost-50-pounds-with-cleanfoodcrush/

I'm so proud of the progress Jeannine has already made in her time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

P.S. Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts this Thursday, May 13th!

This is your chance to get a head start on Summer 2021.

Summer Kickoff Sale: Get our May Challenge group PLUS 7 Bonus eCookbooks AND a 2nd Challenge Group FREE!

NOW is your best time to join!

When you Join Today, you will receive 7 FREE Bonuses including a FREE Copy of our BRAND NEW eBook, "CRUSH Your Cravings!" 

Reaching your goals just got a whole lot easier!

Let's spend the next month together with Clean Eating! 

Spend the next month following our Clean Eating Plan and start the rest of 2021 with healthier meals. 

We created this group to support you while you're enjoying the warmer weather. 

This is going to be one of our best groups ever, our team and I are so excited to make progress with you. 

We have developed a plan that works. 

Want our Support and Accountability?

Ready to learn how to make Clean Eating a Daily Habit?

Want to see the benefits of eating Real Food EVERY DAY?

This plan is for you! 

Learn more, and join the hundreds of others starting the PLAN this month, at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Let's stay accountable to each other!

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment