Saturday, May 15, 2021

In Case You Missed It: Mediterranean Salmon with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Feta!🐟🐟

View this email in your browser
Taste And See Mail Header

Hi reader,

I've been on a huge seafood kick lately.  Shrimp, halibut, salmon recipes… gimme all the fishes!!

This week I'm combining two of my great loves: salmon and yummy Greek flavors.

This Mediterranean Salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and feta is a quick and easy weeknight dinner, with a delicious tangy sun-dried tomato and feta cheese sauce. 

This salmon recipe is fancy, yet still pretty simple.  It's tangy and flavorful and ready in no time!

Do you have any kitchen questions you'd like me to answer, or a tip you think my readers would enjoy?  Please reply to this email and let me know!

Kitchen Tips and Hacks
to Save you Time and Money:

Low Carb & Gluten Free "Breadcrumbs!"
  • Use almond meal or natural almond flour for low carb breadcrumbs in meatballs, meatloaf, burgers, and for coating chicken breasts and chicken tenders.  
  • I make my own almond meal or purchase it from Amazon because it's hard to find in the store. 
  • I like Bob's Red Mill brand of natural almond flour.  It's made from ground whole almonds with the skin intact, and contains only 3g of carbs per serving.
  • Get the instructions for making your own almond meal here on Taste And See!
Works every time!
Click Here For The Recipe.

Enjoy...
Holly

Website
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter
Copyright © 2021 Taste And See, LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Taste And See, LLC
43 Town & Country Ave
Fredericksburg, VA 22405

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to ooseims.archieves@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Taste And See, LLC · 43 Town & Country Ave · Fredericksburg, VA 22405 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment