Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Get your Mojo working! (revised)


Hi reader!

My apologies! I attached the wrong image to the newsletter. This is what the K-Mojo DigiMaster looks like! Blue Monday indeed. :-)

It's the ultimate kitchen gadget!

As much as we all love cooking, sometimes we need a little helping hand. Ever since I got my hands on the K-Mojo DigiMaster, I've been able to create exciting recipes at the flick of a switch. I'm thrilled to be able to share them with you... I know you're going to love them!

Don't forget to check out the new recipes on Greedy Gourmet this week:

There's also a new amazing prize to be won. Entries close at the end of the month, so don't miss out! Simply scroll down to the end of the recipe post to enter.

WEEKLY MYSTERY RECIPE

Seriously?!? Where is summer hiding? I've been tucking into this comforting dish.

Good health to you and your family.

Happy Monday!
Michelle
GreedyGourmet.com



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Kemp House, 160 City Road, London , EC1V 2NX

No comments:

Post a Comment