Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Dinner With Easy Cleanup!

Hi —

When life gets busy, I like to slow it down with simple, healthy meals that will bring everyone together. But, I want them to be delicious and special without creating a huge mess.

That's why I love recipes like this Maple Dijon Chicken and Vegetables. It's easy to make and will please even the most picky eaters.

Here's why I love it:

  • Cooks on one pan for fast cleanup
  • Easy prep (only 15 minutes!)
  • Packed with veggies
  • Sticky, sweet maple dijon glaze
  • Ready in less than an hour

Maple Dijon Chicken and Vegetable

Maple Dijon Chicken and Vegetables

Maple Dijon Chicken and Vegetables

One Reader Said: "Loved it! It was delicious, and all my kids were able to eat and enjoy it as well. Definitely putting this in the rotation for an easy delicious chicken dinner! And, I just loved the glaze – thanks for providing such great recipes the whole family can enjoy."

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment