Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Crock Pot Chicken Tacos AND a quick note from Mandy

 
Image 1

 
Image 1
 

Here's a super simple slow cooker recipe for shredded Mexican chicken taco meat made with chicken breasts perfect for tacos, burritos, rice bowls and more made with only three ingredients (and NO SALSA!). 

 

Click here to read the recipe and see more photos at SouthYourMouth.com

AND… I had to find a new system to send email to subscribers (that's you - thanks for following along, friend!). This may be the first email you've gotten from me in a LONG time because my old system wasn't so great (if so, long time no see!).

 

To ensure you get my emails (never more than twice a week), add me to your contact list (mandy@southyourmouth.com). And if you don't want to hear from me (it's cool, I ain't mad) just unsubscribe below.

Image 1
 
f-facebook
f-pinterest
f-twitter
f-instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment