Monday, May 10, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 5/10


Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Southwest Tortilla Baked Eggs

If you missed my first post about this, I'm officially obsessed with baking my eggs in a tortilla shell. Not only do I already always have eggs and tortillas in my fridge, but you can toss in any kind of leftover vegetable, meat, or cheese that you happen to have, so it's a great way to use up the leftovers from the week. Hello, easy and delicious weekend breakfast![Read more...]

Cinnamon Pecan Cauli Oats

A few weeks ago I made some riced cauliflower and stashed it in my freezer. Since then I've been adding a little here and a little there to just about everything. It's such a versatile way to bulk up recipes and add some extra fiber. This week I stirred some into my morning oats and OMG it was so good! Who would have thought? So today I present to you my Cinnamon Pecan Cauli Oats. A totally unexpected winner! [Read more...]

New Videos:

Mediterranean Turkey Burgers


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment