Friday, May 14, 2021

An easy WEEKEND Snack recipe!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

I interrupt all my dessert recipes to bring you this delicious and easy snack recipe.

Fresh tomatoes and garden-grown basil come together to create the most delicious and EASY Bruschetta recipe. Use bagel chips or toasted bread to dip, or add this mixture to pasta with cheese!

Why this Recipe Works

Making homemade bruschetta is one of the main reasons I started gardening many years ago. I really wanted the fresh Roma tomatoes and garden grown basil so I could make my own bruschetta.

This bruschetta is perfect as a game day snack or make into a meal. I usually make a double batch so we can snack on one while toss the second batch with pasta and grilled chicken or turkey meatballs.

Get the Recipe: BRUSCHETTA

Happy Friday,

xo

Aimee

The post Bruschetta Recipe appeared first on Shugary Sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment