Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A correction from our last email πŸ‘€

View this email in your browser
Hi all!

Correction from our last email. The Camp Joy: Virtual Ice Dye event link was wrong. Use this link instead to snag your spot on June 19!

Plus, it's my birthday month! I'd love it if you'd help me celebrate by joining me for the virtual event (linked below) and baking with my Williams Sonoma mixes!

It's really all I could ever ask for.
Other upcoming virtual events




Williams Sonoma presents Joy the Baker Live, Tuesday, May 18 at 7:00 pm CST. Joy will make her Chocolate Sheet Cake with Neapolitan Frosting and her Blueberry Pancake Muffins during the class. Tickets are available here
Talk more soon!  XO Joy
Copyright © 2021 Joy the Baker, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at joythebaker.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment