Wednesday, May 26, 2021

A Copycat Olive Garden Dip Recipe Lightened-up!

Hey there reader,

Are you looking for a new dip to bring to a party this weekend? If so, I have a dip for you!

My Spinach Artichoke Dip was THE first recipe I developed - well over 15 years ago, before being a food blogger was even a glimmer in my eye.

Here's the quick back story. Back in my college days, I worked at the Olive Garden (OG) - to be honest, before blogging, it was my favorite job. It was fun; I made great tips and met a lot of life-long friends working there.

One of the perks working at the OG was eating the "mistakes" the cooks made. Let me tell you; we were savages when a plate of fettuccine alfredo or stuffed mushrooms went up for grabs.

But, my favorite menu item was the spinach artichoke dip. It was (and still is) delicious. It was a glorious day when I got to feast on a boat of spinach artichoke dip and baguette bread!

Anyway, I don't want to get too far off track, but let's just say my time eating Olive Garden "mistakes" was one reason I started Organizing Yourself Skinny.

But I loved that dip and, over time, created my version that was lightened-up but still super flavorful.

I've made this Copycat OG dip 100s of times, and it's the most requested dip of mine for parties - everyone loves it.

I first shared my spinach artichoke dip on my blog seven years ago and just updated it with new pictures and tips to help you become the star of the party!

You can get the Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe here.

If you make it, I'd love to hear from you! Please share a picture and tag me on Instagram.

Have a great night!

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny

PS. Did you know that I have an eBook? Actually, an eBook Bundle! This bundle includes the Organize Yourself Skinny eBook and 30-day Workbook. The bundle consists of 4 weeks of make-ahead meal plans. AND I even have a bonus 4-week freezer stock-up menu. You can check it out here.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 677, Kenmore, NY 14217

No comments:

Post a Comment